Laurel We’re excited to be partnering with Nonprofit Works to bring a grant writing workshop to Buffalo!
On Tuesday, April 10, the Matt Urban Center will host “Grant Writing Basics” from 9:00AM to 4:00PM at our headquarters at 1081 Broadway, Buffalo. The workshop registration fee is $150 and includes lunch, training materials, and documents that organizations can customize to fit their specific needs. The workshop will cover:
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities
- Approaching and developing relationships with grantmakers prior to applying
- Planning programs and budgets before writing grants.
- Preparing information and materials typically required in grant applications.
- Tracking and following-up grant applications after they are submitted
Participants referred by the Matt Urban Center will receive a 20% discount on the price of registration. Use discount code NPW112 when you register online to receive the discount: http://www.nonprofitworks.com/grant-writing-basics-buffalo/